Guest Member

Professional & Financial -
The leading US searchable database of medium to large businesses for sale
These businesses are a selection of those from our main database,
which is updated DAILY and only accessible to subscribers.
To obtain contact details, you will need to subscribe.

Law Firm - Dekalb - Georgia
This business is a law practice and consulting firm. The firmıs criminal practice is primarily in the federal courts concentrating in plea agreements, sentencing matters, trial and sentencing appeals, post conviction 2255 and 2241 motions, as well as assisting in the filing of a response to a government Rule 35 motion to ensure clientele get the maximum credit available for such consideration. The firm will also prepare and file motions dealing with retroactive applications of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines. Consulting services are provided to defense attorneys and their clients in matters of Federal sentencing and post-conviction relief. The owner is a recognized authority on sentencing and post conviction relief whose articles and personal interviews have been published in numerous state and national law journals. Marketing includes direct mail campaigns, an excellent web site with extensive information on services, newsletters, yellow page listings and trade magazine advertisements. This firm is located in a prime metro-Atlanta location and could be relocated anywhere. The present owner founded the initial consulting business in 1981. In 1992, the criminal practice and consulting businesses merged. The facility, owned by the seller, contains a total of 3,100 square feet of finished space. This business utilizes the upstairs space totaling 1,800 square feet. The lower lever is currently leased to another business at the monthly rate of $1,800. The facility is not included in the selling price but is available for purchase at $575,000. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The staff is comprised of three employees including the owner. Positions include a legal assistant and an office clerical personnel. The owner handles all legal, financial and administrative duties for the firm. The owner and legal assistant will work twelve months post-closing at no cost to the purchaser. Further, the legal assistant is willing to stay on as an employee after this time if the parties can come to an agreement. Gross revenues for 2000, year ending 6/30/2001 totaled $698,595; revenues for 2001, year ending 6/30/2002 totaled $655,039; 2002, year ending 6/30/2003 totaled $572,900 and current year through June 7, 2004 totaled $472,288 with fiscal year-end revenue estimate at $550,000. The real estate may be purchased for an additional $575,000.
Asking Price: $1,500,000


Mortgage Broker
The Company is a residential retail mortgage broker primarily servicing the Asian community. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, the Company offers a wide variety of Conventional, FHA, and Sub-prime mortgage products. The Company generates leads for its sales staff, consisting of 16 loan originators by marketing to homebuyers whose first language is not English. The loyalty in the Asian community as well as the Company's reputation in Pennsylvania assures that referral business will remain steady. Approximately 10% of loan production is generated through advertising and the remaining 90% is referral based.
Revenue: $3,000,000
Asking Price: $1,000,000 plus excess net worth

Retail Lender
The Company operates 4 branches in Arizona and is licensed in 4 states. 97% of loan originations are conducted in state. Maintaining a $5 MM warehouse line of credit, the Company funds 15% of their loan volume and brokers the rest. Product mix is 65% conventional with Alt-A and sub-prime paper constituting 20% of loans with the remainder FHA/VA. Capitalizing on their referral-based lead generation the Company is maintaining a 58% purchase-based loan volume year-to-date. Year-to-date production figures for September 15, 2004 result in $177 MM in funded loans with a 24% increase in volume in the 2nd quarter. The Company traditionally funds 35%+ of its volume in the last 4 months of the year.
Revenue: $5,000,000
Asking Price: $200,000

Title Company - Freeport & Rockford - Illinois
Unique title company currently servicing 50 states with title and closing services. Located in Freeport & Rockford, Illinois.
Revenue: $3,700,000
Asking Price: $5,500,000.00

 

For Forbes Special Situation Survey Click Here!

Your name:
Your email:
Recipient's name:
Recipient's email:




Return to top of page    home   |   list a business   |   contact us   |   privacy policy  |   terms & conditions
© 1995-2005 Business Data International. All rights reserved Designed by Cybonet